Show/Hide iTunes Option Broke w/1.63

Use this forum to discuss any problems or suggestions you might have related to iTunesKeys.

Show/Hide iTunes Option Broke w/1.63

Postby brianwitt » Wed Dec 28, 2011 6:02 pm

I was looking at the changelog for iTunesKeys 1.63 and realized it says, "Fixed a bug with the Show/Hide iTunes option". For me though, since i upgraded to this version the show/hide option only works when iTunes has the focus. Otherwise it no longer works. I'm using Windows 7, 64-bit. Have you seen this issue?
brianwitt

Re: Show/Hide iTunes Option Broke w/1.63

Postby MattBerube » Thu Dec 29, 2011 1:17 pm

I haven't seen that, no. Windows has always seemed kind of buggy with its focusing windows though. :?
In the iTunes options, do you have it set to minimize to the tray? Does it work any differently if you change this option? It looks like it works fine either way on my test system, but you never know.
What about other windows, are there any other open windows when you have this problem, or is iTunes the only one?
MattBerube
Site Admin

Re: Show/Hide iTunes Option Broke w/1.63

Postby brianwitt » Thu Jan 05, 2012 6:22 pm

I did have the minimize to tray option set, but even after turning that off it doesn't work correctly.

I have multiple windows open. I've tried using my global hot key (ctrl + alt + shft + z) from several windows including visual studio, notepad, chrome, etc. and it does not show iTunes. But, if iTunes has the focus and I press the hotkey, iTunes is hidden and brought up if I press it again.
brianwitt

Return to iTunesKeys